Wednesday, October 07, 2009

October 07

today, October 7, is my favorite aunt's birthday
my aunt Margarita
so it's Thom Yorke's b-day too
one of my favorite artists
notice that i didn't say favorite singer
i think he's actually not a great singer
but his conceptual mind
has mesmerized me (& millions)
for years now
his interesting solo album
The Eraser proved what he can do
without Radiohead
as the allmusic.com review says
it's intensely focused and steady...
and visit his website too
TheEraser.Net

here some of his solo & live performances


and sure, a Radiohead song too

these very dark days for me
feeling weak against roaches, sickness
asthma, allergy, and over all
selfish human behaviors
sure i wish i was too
bullet, human & roaches
and broken heart proof too



this is not the 'official' video of the song
but i feel it fits the tune...

Limb by limb and tooth by tooth
Tearing up inside of me.
Everyday, everyhour, wish that I was..
Was bullet proof

Wax me, mould me
Heat the pins and stab them in.
You have turned me into this, just wish that it..
Was bullet proof

So pay me money, and take a shot
Lead fill the hole in me.
I could burst a million bubbles, all surrogate..
& bullet proof (slowdown, slowdown, slowdown)
Bullet proof (slowdown, slowdown, slowdown)

2 comments:

Διάττων said...

What nice songs you uploaded my friend! I liked both of them! I liked more the first one! It was fast, strong, and emotional. It touched me at once!

My best wishes also to your aunt, dear Berenice!

bereweber said...

awwww muchas gracias (thanks a lot) dear Diatton, very glad that you enjoyed the songs

and best wishes back at you :D