today rained the whole day in san diego
around 2.30pm the rain stopped
a little gap with a hidden sun behind heavy clouds
so I went out and took some photos with the nikon
film cheap Kodak Gold ISO 200
while waiting for the film to be develop and put on a CD
I made whole wheat banana bread
here the recipe
* 1/3 cup vegetable oil
* 1/2 cup honey
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 eggs
* 1 cup mashed bananas
* 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 cup hot water
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, beat oil and honey together. Add eggs, and mix well. Stir in bananas and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt. Add baking soda to hot water, stir to mix, and then add to batter. Blend in chopped nuts. Spread batter into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
3. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 1/2 hour before slicing.
link from allrecipes.com
the bread came out OK, it was a lazy day off, courtesy of President's Day