Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Paul Weller, extraordinaire.

Last night I got to see Paul Weller in concert
at the North Park Observatory.
I am not a Paul Weller connoisseur,
I knew a couple of songs by The Jam
the superb That's Entertainment of course...
and some by The Style Council
also knew that mister Weller is a Brit legend

I was so gladly surprised!
You can tell with the first chords that you are attending
a high class concert and listening to 30+ years
of experience musicians.
Seeing Steve Cradock playing guitar was such a treat,
I can easily say he is one of the best guitarists alive.

No more words, images and sounds from last night.

The Observatory North Park is booking the best shows in town, thank you!
The Modfather Paul Weller himself!
Steve Cradock, one of the best guitarists ever!
Paul Weller band, professionals and so fun, great musicians!

and a little video!
more videos on my YouTube channel

No comments: