Monday, February 09, 2015

crows

Sad day, there are 2 crows around the office,
remember the crows back from 2006?
not sure if they are the same ones, probably
often I leave them Ezekiel back slices of bread
and left over fruit.
Friday morning I only saw 1 crow and was calling desperate,
making loud noises, never saw the other crow coming.
Friday evening, I saw a 'murder of crows',
crows get together to mourn a bird lost from the flock.
[watch this great PBS documentary on crows]

Today there was only 1 crow again.
He came when he saw me, they recognize me,
I left some apple for him,
I am afraid he lost his couple RIP crow #2
pict from 2006, older post on crows around the office
Animals Grieve, they have feelings,
they mourn their families and have complex connections.

All those animals living in factory farms,

chickens, pigs, cows, or the ones in the so-called 'humane' farms
know when a member of their family is dead.

Please stop eating the animals,

it is NOT necessary for you to survive and to be a healthy person
(on the contrary), don't make them go through this time

No comments: