Friday, May 31, 2013

walking Presidio Park

last weekend I went for a quick walk
to one of my favorite places in San Diego
Presidio Park, a lovely jewel of this city
anytime I know Balboa Park is going to be too crowded
or whenever I want a peaceful walk, there is
Presidio Park in Old Town
is almost never busy... I only encounter
hikers, people working out, and yes!
photographers! also the occasional picnic
I was just going for a walk, but then I had
my old point-and-shot in my purse
therefore...








2 comments:

the thilo said...

Hey Frau Bere,

very nice photos of an Erdmännchen and the tree... :)

Love them.

Big hug,
Thilolito

berenice said...

vielen Dank Herr Thilolito!!

wann kommen Sie zu Kalifornien? so machen wir Bildern zusammen? Eh? Wir (Katzen und mir) warten auch dich!

There was an error in this gadget