Monday, January 30, 2012

tea and cement flower

i've been missing my blog again
i've been sick for over a week
cold, cough, cough, cough, sore throat
and more cough
on Thursday i went to the doctor
looking for help, just got some cough syrup
and more sadness...

yet, the sun was stroking my back for a bit
and i got to seat on this pretty bench
with cement flowers on it



and i sipped from this yogi tea
the kind that comes with labels with quotes
remember my tea-advice series?
here comes a little addition to it



and by now, i feel a little better
and i can always sip, breath (even if with difficulty) and read

2 comments:

Bruce Johnson said...

Unfortunately, my life is so busy these days, sitting, sipping and reading are a distance memory. Hopefully in year or so, things will quiet down. (good advise on the tea)

bereweber said...

hi Lotus, the same here, not much time to seat, read, and sip, except while waiting for medication outside the doctor office, but I try to steal minutes to the hours to look for sunny spots to relax a bit, I guess I learn that from my cats ;), hope you find a couple of minutes a day to relax too