Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kodak no more

as Kodak files for bankruptcy, The Guardian releases
this lovely collection of images from the legendary company

visit the entire collection
http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/gallery/2012/jan/19/women-in-focus-kodak-girl-in-pictures

and as the world went digital
for a while, and still, i keep on photographing
with 35mm film, some of it Kodak film
[i do photograph digital too]

35mm Kodak film, grainy, old, familiar stuff

the infamous T-MAX film black & white

and some random 35mm film
with my good old friend Nikkormat
here all my Kodak film photos on 23hq

here some of my own photos shedding a little
digital tear for yet another company lost

love the feeling of film, cannot be recreated by any digital camera

2 comments:

D.I. Felipe González said...

Kodak no va a desaparecer. Pero vamos a extrañar la película analógica.

DutchMonki said...

I love that "[...]shedding a little
digital tear[...]". Yes, it is so sad. :'(