Monday, June 29, 2009

videographer



so for many days, this was my view
behind a video camera about 8hrs a day
a nice video camera though, so it was actually a lot of fun
I recorded sessions that took place at a conference
my company organizes yearly
some sessions were small, 10 to 25 persons in the room
but some other ones were in huge rooms!
like this one below... not sure of the count of participants
but i'd think at least a hundred...



and here some photos a co-worker captured
of me as a 'videographer'



i included this one with the reflection of the back
on the mirror, 'cause as July 03, i still had loooong hair
the photo is not so clear, but my hair covered
3/4 of my back... but July '03 came and...
i shopped it all off! heh heh so nice to have short hair again!
more on that on the next post...


4 comments:

Smorg said...

Welcome back (a little late), Bere! :o) And, lassie, you've got a REAL camera!

I was wishing for one over the weekend when I went up to the Top of the Hyatt lounge to catch the Big Bay firework from there with my lo-tech little Kodak camera. :oP The reflection off the glass ruined a lot of shots.

It was still a lot of fun, though, until it was time to leave and everybody lined up to catch an elevator down. I was tempted to go for the staircase... but, being on the 40th floor sort of made the prospect unwelcoming for my old back.

Hope you had a good weekend and are having a great start to July! :o)

bereweber said...

hi dear mister Smorg!
yeah, it's a very nice camera indeed, too sad it's NOT mine either ;) heh heh, it belongs to my office, even if with your small camera, i am looking forward to seeing your movies, will check later your lovely sandiegan blog! and wow 40th floor, seems almost impossible to have such tall buildings in San Diego, huh?

my 4th of July was very peaceful, restful and fun! glad yours was too! :D

alberto centurion basso said...

Those are the perks I miss from the corpo(cropo)rate world: yearly events, out-of-regular activities, having to do with many people... that and the big lunch room and cafeteria there was at shamshung...
I'd like to see the new hairdo... short is also nice...

bereweber said...

hola dear Ground Super Control!
sooo... do you work now for a much smaller firm? maybe your own? you are for sure the most talented graphic designer I know! and i know a few heh heh, and believe me my company is not very corpo and more like cropo company, we do have this conference yearly, but we have NO cafeteria and not a big office either... we are a NON-profit and education after all

and yeah! i feel free again without 'la mata de greñas' promise some pix soon!

hugs!