Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sábado, step-by-step

mein Samstag in zwölf Schritten
my Saturday in twelve steps
my Sábado en doce pasos

1. an early visitor - loud singing bird


2. my neighbor's cat, britney, she visits me on the weekends and seats at the front steps of my door


3. britney trying to sneak into my house, again...


4. early blooming in the entrance little plants, an early spring?


5. new leaf of a little plant i rescued in 2007, it's growing!


6. my new tea warmer arrived in a very neat box


7. peppermint cut leaf organic tea and black ceylon pettiagalla


8. another little bird - outside my kitchen window having his Nektar-Mittagessen


9. time for the new tea warmer test


10. und später... a second tea warmer test


11. finished reading Carlos Ruiz Zafón's 'Marina'


12. and the book, even though is in Spanish, came all the way from here with me

4 comments:

Georg said...

Hallo Bere,

Good photos, nearly as good as your new shoes.

We are drinking lots of tea, too. But why do you need a tea warmer? Being served it's drunken, hopp, down it goes. Why the warming?

This Marina book: is it a book about Maria, the Virgin, the cover photo seems to suggest this.

And did you like it?

Georg

Anonymous said...

hola bere. de vez en cuando me paso a tu blog a ver tus fotos y textos. que crees, ahora soy chilango, ja. me vine a vivir una época al df, acabo de llegar esta semana :]
abrazos

bereweber said...

hola Georg!
sorry I couldn't reply before, hectic days here. Thanks for your comments, i really like them! On the tea warmer, well you know? I do drink tea the whole day, so I usually make a pot of tea about 3 cups size, so even if I drink it fast, well, in between cups, it goes cold! so... before the tea-warmer I would make just 2 cups but the second one was always warm not hot as I like my tea... so those little tea-candles warmers really work!

and on the book, NO, even if it looks like the Virgin Mary, is not at all about the Virgin... Marina is a young-adult novel by Carlos Ruiz Zafón, a Spanish writer, sort of a mystery... it seems that is the last book of a Trilogy, but I was able to read it without reading the other 2... this is an OK book, but if you are curious about Ruiz Zafón you should check his "Shadow of the Wind" or "La Sombra del Viento (en Español) that's a more complex and interesting novel
here a link from Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shadow_of_the_Wind

and also Georg, i wonder in which language you read? English? oder Deutsche? oder French??

y mi queridísimo Jaime!!!
ahora chilango que sorpresa!!
hey! ya te contesté en un e-mail... espero que te haya llegado!! y Bienvenido al D. F.!! espero saber mas de tí y tus choco-aventuras Chilangas!! hey ahora que tu MySpace page está abierta le voy a poner un link aquí en mi pinchurriento blog! y que gusto ver tus imagenes otra vez y escuchar una rolita de los Labradford como siempre tu impecable gusto musical, so so bien! ah y que bueno que me visitas por aquí abrazotes!!!

Georg said...

Hallo Bere,

TDhanks for the book-link.

I'll have a look
at the book!

Unfortunately, I cannot read in Spanish. Just a few words to make people in Spain believe I know more.

English, French and German. No more.

Your first language seems to be Spanish, right?

Georg