Monday, July 31, 2006

you are what you listen to

monday
before noon
already exhausted...
back to basics on sound

sonic youth's murray street
life re-starts
one great sonic youth album!
jaime! jaime! jaime

you are what you listen to

my days lately
sonic youth & some
old old jazz (40's)

well & manu chao
live yesterday...
wow!
“Welcome to Tijuana”: I wanna go to San Diego / I wanna go y no puedo / Bienvenida Tijuana / Bienvenida la Juana.

days days days go fine just
missing señor thilo's photographs

1 comment:

alberto centurion basso said...

I like iit, I like it, I like it! That's an accurate snapshot of your personality... Previously I'd used movies to catalogue and position personalities and tastes, but music is much more exact and totally personal.

If I'm what I listen to, then I must be a damn wacko...