Monday, May 15, 2006

monday's web-disillusion

disillusion
on a phone-call superstar had
disillusion
everyone is speaking to a line
disillusion
except my illusions
why not me? because i hate cell-phones?
and those sites full of fake happiness
let's share online!
will you find a real friend there again? ha!

i talked to a man on the streets
he was stretching his hand
disillusion disillusion disillusion
stretching it for food
for compasion
for a sign...
not to look nice
disillusion

he taught me more in 2 minutes
the disillusion of mine/his life
than all the online sites
at least he was alive
nor an url to click at

disillusion
he lives in the streets
while you think what to wear to the bar

disillusion
he can be my friend
you fashion if too hype: you are a fake or a clam
worried again for the outside
the 'cool' man...

disillusion
or any technology that seems that get you closer
yet
disillusion
they cause
guess maybe wrote all my words out?
disillusion
guess exhausted my lines?
disillusion
is a monday anyway anyhow

disillusion

you look for play-friends
disillusion
friendly-people yet not friends
disillusion
ideas of warmth on a comment/reply
yet who cares if you die? just a few
and probably they are not online
guess i am on the nothingness-side
disillusion
money investments
cool friends and all that

& now even so as to is all right
oh my!
disillusion
not in me
not in life
but in the youth disconnected connected
saturday morning at the restaurant
disillusion
4 beautiful girls sat on the same table
each one holding a cell phone
disillusion
talking to someone who wasn't there

an on-going excavation in my heart
disillusion yet hasn't shown
not in hope
disillusion yet
gratitude, my style

disillusion
rather be disillusioned
than
disillusion
of haven’t through it

with a smile
overlooked
disillusion yet
doesn’t bring something flipside

empty breakfast empty cranium empty start
oh and these are the days that i am happy
however i hate 'in vogue' ways to full-fill ones lives

yet i post on the web
what a shame... on my side
is making sick somehow all the thoughts

as human kind makes me sick
but a few and some times
not all the times
not when disillusion
makes you humble and
not when people really
truly
without fashion or money
smiles...

No comments: