Tuesday, July 16, 2013

vegan food

these are some of my simple every day vegan dishes

avocado sandwich with green onions, cilantro, tomatoes on sprouted bread

fresh fruit and raw veggies are a great snack, easy to find organics in California

vegan lemonade, with maple syrup, organic lime juice and the secret ingredient: ground fresh ginger for a spicy touch!

the juicing basket! except for the avocado, I eat avocados often, California is the land of the avocados!

kale, white mushrooms, walnuts and blueberries salad with homemade vinaigrette, it was fantastic!

one of my favorite dishes, homemade veggie soup!

5 comments:

D.I. Felipe González said...

Tu dieta tiene cara de que le faltan proteinas. Vas a tener que comer hartas leguminosas.

bereweber said...

ah Don Felipe, no es para nada todo lo que como, estoy es de lo que le he tomado foto últimamente, me hecho un frasco de mantequilla de cacahuate a la semana, y muchas nueces y aceite de linaza, tacos de aguacate, y leche de soya, además de muchos pero muchísimos frijolitos, y una malteada diario de leche de soya con proteína cáñamo, mi favorita... las leguminosas son diario con los frijoleros y el hummus que me encanta!!

ay ya se me antojaron los frijoles negros, les pico cebollitas, cilantro, perejil, tomates y chilitos verdes, quedan muy buenos! provecho :)

Georg said...

Holà Berenice,

That food looks really good and not only because you are a skilled snapshooter.

Bon appétit.

Georg

Smorg said...

Hola Bere,

I second Georgy. Was very tempted to eat the screen! :oD Looking at the sandwich I realized it's been a while since I stopped by at the favorite Vietnamese sandwich shop on El Cajon Blvd. :o) I'm a bit curious about the vegan lemonade, though. Aren't all lemonade vegan?

Hope you're having a great start to the weekend!

Smorgy

bereweber said...

hi Herr Georg and Smorgy! sorry for the tardy reply, been "too" busy on the Facebook and Twitter, my poor blog seems abandoned, but not! and YES good food! I keep on with the vegan diet, taking some supplements Herr Georg, in order to keep things healthy :)

and mister Smorg, guess what? NOT! not all lemonades are vegan! Actually I found out not long ago that white sugar is in most cases NOT vegan! why? because they use bone char to refine it, amazing the things I am finding out reading on veganism ;)
http://www.peta.org/about/faq/Are-animal-ingredients-included-in-white-sugar.aspx

take care and thank you for the comments!