Tuesday, December 13, 2011

new and old

new home
older life

finally moved into the new home
still lingers the smell and the keys from the older home
a hint of sadness of leaving the old home in my heart
yet the warmness of the new one dissolves it every new night
a new hope, a new beginning, but without appreciating
the old days...

the only regret, the plants left behind
those that i planted from small pots into the ground
that so widely spread and i cannot bring with me
the big old palm tree, that saw me so many times smile
and a couple cry too
i will miss you my friend, most of all, and the little purple flowers
of the bush around who i planted too



if i could bring you with me and water you again
i apologize for leaving you back, i will miss you my leafy friends...

5 comments:

the thilo said...

Frau Bere!

I wish you all the best for your new home!!!

the thilo said...

And a big hug!!!

bereweber said...

vielen Dank Herr Thilolito!! you have to come and visit soon!

Maashu said...

Aye p-wa, you made me cry with this description! You're in a much better place. If you ever doubt it, look at Herr Gato and realize that he's not covered in the filth of the Normal Heights alleys...

bereweber said...

awww sr. perro now you made cry!! i wish you the best for 2012, many hugs, and plenty of good perro's dishes!!