Monday, May 02, 2011

Es gibt manchmal...

"Es gibt manchmal so viel Schönheit auf der Welt, dass ich sie fast nicht ertragen kann. Und mein Herz droht dann daran zu zerbrechen."

i found this quote from American Beauty (one of my favorite films) written in German, translation:

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in."

und... i found this picture from back when it was cool here in San Diego


3/21/2011 at 8:35am

i like taking photos early in the morning, even when it takes me months to post them
beauty on an early morning dirty water pool shows that there is beauty almost anywhere if you look the 'right' way...

2 comments:

the thilo said...

Oh Frau Bere,

i like your foto very much and your German as well... :)

anonymous said...

That photo is beautifully taken