Saturday, August 04, 2007

sony alpha-100 campaign

or sony stunnin's make u stony

oh! my sony camera
my DSLR
i usually don't post many pictures of myself
but today
[and i already sent some
today i am stupid a bit...]



but these portraits show the happiness!!
came out like a sony alpha 100
in-altered-states campaign

so if you are a space cadet
as myself heh heh
the camera is a sony alpha-100
ah! so many hours of happiness
as shown



& danke! für alle deine Empfehlungen
deine Geduld und deine Zeit,
wenn ich es erhalten geholfen
ah...

4 comments:

the thilo said...

I'm very glad, that you are so happy!

bereweber said...

oh danke thilo
it is not just the camera that makes me smile...
also it is because of YOU...

alberto centurion basso said...

As a matter of fact, I've decided to pamper me this next xmas with a reflex digital camera, and my wishes have been aiming towards the Canon Rebel Digital mostly for the lenses compatiblity and company background, etc., but reading your Sony mini review, I began having second thoughts...

bereweber said...

i think you should for sure consider it among your options beto! there's also a big colony of fans of the Nikons D70 and 80 etc.

this site is great, i think, for a 1st time buyer of an DSLR, as i am :)

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-7603_7-6241014-1.html

good luck and please let me know what you got! also... upload some pictures to see them, gracias y buenas noches...