Wednesday, November 08, 2006

words and a picture

san diego
this sky
thought of my friends,
the few still around
and of you, so far

how can 4.40pm be this silent sun-drenched?
just... like that?
and
and why inside my room?
deliberating over eyes,
could be so black?
whereas side walks gleaming
outside
intense dark coming back
if it is just 4.40pm
and the sun stand out out there
soiled the soul
mine, inside

never thought that
life nor love
could be like this
nor like that

is not the winter
is not the fall
and this,
is not my life


mission bay, san diego, california
01/01/2005

1 comment:

alberto centurion basso said...

I'm causing a mild sensation
With this new occupation
I'm permanently glued
To this extraordinary mood so now move over
Let me take over
With my melancholy blues

Queen, 1978