Thursday, November 16, 2006

1st home anniversary

today, but a year ago
i spent the first night in this my little home!

from my very first night spent here
some photos here
my first night tea
[linked to a story on 23]

i still remember the exciment of having a new home, the first night, alone and sleeping on the floor (waiting for my new mattress to be delivered the next morning) ah! nice
the smell of fresh paint mixed with new-home hopes...

by now i am all settled and i have expanded my mess around
comfy and nice!

happy anniversary to my little home!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, bere, congrats!!!!!! It has been a year, huh. I feel it has been more than a year. Your place is nice. It is so cozy. Our place is still a mess and we have lots to work on. But you know I am in school and hard to find time...!!!

the thilo said...

You have a very sweet home there, bere. :)

Clare said...

happy anniversary Bere!

alberto centurion basso said...

Bere's little house on the prairie! Neat!

bereweber said...

oh thank you everybody!
my wish would be, to drink a nice cup of tea with each one of you here at home... so far just Li has made it ;)

home is home when friends are home :) thank you!

Ruchi Bhatia said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ...
ur home looks so neat ...n cozy..
put more pics ( view fm outside ..)

u r fond of tea and diyas..
( trace do u hav any connection with india..? lol)
btw..m an INDIAN ..and tea is an every household item here in india ..( u can say EXACTLY in same way as COFFEE is too common in US ) . only the method of preparing tea is diffrent..
however .. i like it in every form ...
m i too invited ??? lol...

bereweber said...

hey mithi
of course you are invited too!
how you make the tea? very curious