Monday, October 16, 2006

showcasing

a while ago
i found these catalog of paintings on 23hq.com
rather interesting drawings
specially the themes
that include penguins, ufo's, zombies, women flashing (as showing their breasts), mermaids, and other nudes...
http://www.23hq.com/gregstones

when i visited the website posted there
http://home.att.net/~gregstones/axsur.htm
i realized is the work of a different painter and his wife

just showcasing what i have found
i thought of the zombies tonight
here Zombie dislikes Mermaid
they are funny and rather strange

2 comments:

alberto centurion basso said...

Three hundred years ago
I thought I might get some sleep
I stretched myself out onna antique bed
An' my spirit did a midnite creep
You know I'll never sleep no more
It seem to me that it just ain't wise
Didja ever wake up in the mornin'
With a ZOMBY WOOF behind your eyes
(Just about as evil as you could be)

I am the ZOMBY WOOF
I'm that creature all the ladies been Talkin' about
I am the ZOMBY WOOF
They all seek for shelter when I come chargin' out

Tellin' you all the Zomby troof
Here I'm is, the ZOMBY WOOF

Reety-awrighty, he da ZOMBY WOOF

They said aw-reety
An' they was aw-righty
An' I was a Zomby for you, little lady . . .

I got a great big pointed fang
Which is my Zomby Toof

My right foot's bigger than my other one is
Like a reg'lar Zomby Hoof

If I raid your dormitorium
Don't try to remain aloof . . .

I might snatch you up screamin' through the window all nekkid

An' do it to you on the roof, don't mess with the ZOMBY WOOF
I am about as evil as a Boogie Man can be!

Tellin' you all the Zomby Troof
Here I'm is, the ZOMBY WOOF

bereweber said...

heh heh
great comment! gracias
gran jefe Frank(cisco) Zappa-to!
oh his lyrics...