Monday, October 02, 2006

help!

thanks to popefucker
who has an amazing collection of videos

here what i needed! and hope that
you, like me, start dancing shoe-less, ok, barefoot
on your living room...

or at least drum the fingers on your desk
c'mon & smile is
the beatles!!! they are here to rescue dull Monday nights



now sing along too...

Help, I need somebody,
Help, not just anybody,
Help, you know I need someone, help.

When I was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed anybody's help in any way.
But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured,
Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors.

ah nice!

2 comments:

alberto centurion basso said...

"Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round.
Help me, get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me?"

My favorite verse...

the thilo said...

Ok, now i'm barefooted. Hehe.
Let's swing. :)