Thursday, September 28, 2006

the virgin suicides

whimsical neat movie
lovely & sad
that i count among my little collection of old VHS tapes
Sofia Coppola debut as a director
great soundtrack by AIR
yes! the same old french band we so much like

i couldn't decide what to include if
1. one of my favorite scenes from the movie (the record playing on the phone, ah!) or...
2. the lovely theme song of the movie by air

so here are both
with a recomendation of watch this movie
it is moody & dark but full of magical moments



3 comments:

alberto centurion basso said...

I liked the idea of the telephone, the only thing is that the songs they were playing made me wanna puke jajajaja! And the singing gum was funny.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Bere, I like this movie as well, though I don't like Kirsten Dunst.

bereweber said...

hi Lisa
I am glad you liked the movie, yes it is strange...

hi Beto
mmm? well the songs seems at least length appropiate... I am sure that if it would be you calling your girlfriend, then the song would've been Frank Zappa or a whole over 20' track of Faust, huh? poor Chicken ;) heh heh