Wednesday, September 27, 2006

sonic youth sonic truth

just a couple of hours to see sonic youth
now i am getting excited
one of my favorite bands of all times!

now, i know tonight's gig won't be like this video from
Poitier, France in 1983
it will be mellower, softer
they are a 25 year-old band after all
yet Rather Ripped, their 20th album is such a great one

then for dinner tonight: live in Sun Diego Sonic Youth
and i wish my friend Jaime would be here since he's one great fan
but he's on his way to Mexico City to meet his girlfriend, I wish him good luck

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Bere, I am glad to hear that you went to the concert you wanted to go. I know you like them. It must be a lot of fun. I am having fun at school. :-) I hope I can see you this weekend.

alberto centurion basso said...

Please, my fellow music lover Major Tom, do enjoy the forever-awaited evening, the night in which one of your biggest dreams is becoming a reality. Get drowned by the whole event, spill joy and don't forget to scream with all your rock 'n roll soul. Release yourself. Have more fun than you can handle, is Sonic Youth! :)

bereweber said...

it was an amazing show!
i couldn't take fotos because they took my camera at the entrance :(
they did older songs i never thought i'd hear live! it was my 4th time seeing them but so far the best...