Monday, August 28, 2006

monday monday

my t-shirt
smells
½ bleach chlorine
and
½ soap softener

but both
halfs are a whole
very strong!!
I changed the working clothes

But the t-shirt
of now
They all, smell the same

Happy half
Bitter
the other one

A bifurcate
A matter of freaking bifurcated smell!

Dunno if I like it or not

the fotos are from March 30, 2005

Mission bay area, i just have had my camera for 4 months


That’s the case…

I think I am just basically
Tonight
Pissed (La donna è mobile, for more see Giuseppe Verdi)

Yes
As
When you feel saying
Diciendo suave letra por letra
Fuck!

Like that ( i wonder if i can post bad words? i will see now...)

I think is the knee
Heating pad all day
Then de-frosted my dinner there
Ice freaking agrrrr therapy should read

I tried to walk faster
And damn…

It sucks
So I am pissed (la donna e still freaking and more and more mobile)

And
The clothes…

After all
The clothes
Smell very nice

A tom waits without beer-sucks
Listening night
Tom waits
Most definitively fucking so…
What I need
And

Good night

Anyway
Here some boats

From a long ago when my little canon seemed like enough

a long ago is not
3.2 megapixels and ah sigh

I need a new camera too…
who could be like steve austin/lee majors
a bionic knee
and a bionic camera like...

complain complain complain
Monday night

2 comments:

the thilo said...

Bad day, huh?
But very nice fotos! Hehe.

bereweber said...

yes thilo, a bad day, mostly the night, and the knee pain, thank you for the photos, i used to like them too ;)